Designed to provide age-appropriate enrichment for children ages 4 through Grade 6, the After-School Activities & Clubs allow students to pursue extracurricular passions, explore new areas of interest, and meet new friends. Programs utilize the Student Center, Jackson School and Walnut Park Montessori classroom space, and outdoor campus areas as well as some off-campus venues.
After-School Enrichment Activities are offered in three sessions: fall, winter, and spring, Activities span the visual and dramatic arts, athletics, chess, creative writing, ISEE prep, outdoor activities, public speaking, indoor rock climbing, world languages, and science, engineering, and technology. A Homework Club for students in Grades 1 through 6 provides dedicated time and quiet space for academic work.
After-School Activities provide a nurturing place for JWP students to connect with each other, learn more about themselves, and develop life skills that build character. Read a full list of seasonal After-School Activities 2018-2019.
- Spring Activity Registration
- 8-week session
- Who: JWP students age 4 through grade 6
- Start Date: TBD
- Click HERE for Activity Descriptions
- Movie Night
- Date: TBD
- Time: 6:30-8:30 pm
- Location: JWP Student Center
- Who: JWP students and siblings
- Ages: 5+ (siblings welcome)
- Cost: $35.00 per child *Includes pizza, crafts, and snacks
- What to Bring: PJ’s, Slippers, Lawn Chair/Mat to sit on, EPI PEN (if required)
For more information, please email the Activities Director, Nicole Girouard at firstname.lastname@example.org