Designed to provide age-appropriate enrichment for children ages 4 through Grade 6, the After-School Activities & Clubs allow students to pursue extracurricular passions, explore new areas of interest, and meet new friends. Programs utilize the Student Center, Jackson School and Walnut Park Montessori classroom space, and outdoor campus areas as well as some off-campus venues.
Offered in three sessions, fall, winter and spring, After-School Activities & Clubs span the visual and dramatic arts, athletics, chess, creative writing, ISEE prep, outdoor activities, public speaking, indoor rock climbing, world languages, and science, engineering, and technology. A Homework Club for students in Grades 1 through 6 provides dedicated time and quiet space for academic work.
After-School Activities & Clubs provide a safe place for JWP students to connect with each other, learn more about themselves, and develop life skills that build character. Read a full list of seasonal After-School Activities 2018-2019.
- Movie Night- Wizard of Oz
- Date: February 8th
- Time: 5:30-8:30 pm (pick up begins at 8:15 unless requested)
- Location: JWP Student Center
- Who: JWP students and siblings
- Ages: 5+ (siblings welcome)
- Cost: $45.00 per child *Includes pizza, crafts, and snacks
- Teachers: Ms. Simone, Mr. Linder, and others
- What to Bring: PJ’s, Slippers, Lawn Chair/Mat to sit on, EPI PEN (if required)
- Spring Activity Registration
For more information, please email the Activities Director, Nicole Girouard at firstname.lastname@example.org