A Partnership In Discovery
Welcome to Jackson School, where pivotal years of growth in Grades 4, 5, and 6 come together to:
- Fuel leadership skills through community service and public speaking
- Deepen intellectual curiosity, understanding, and interpretation in small classroom environments across a dynamic campus
- Expand creative, critical, and analytical thinking
- Invigorate a commitment to excellence and push boundaries of learning to transform minds
- Create opportunities for new friendships
- Encourage innovation and initiatives that boost growth and inspire change
- Educate the flourishing of the whole child in an accepting environment where every child is known and loved
- Connect with world cultures by learning Spanish, Mandarin, and Latin
- Challenge learning through thoughtfully developed programs in After-School Activities and Clubs
- Build resilience, competence, and new perspectives and widen a friendship base.
- Strengthen preparation for placement at the most prestigious independent and exam schools
- Celebrate the core values of our CSJ founders and sponsors.
Jackson School is ranked the top school for achievement and growth in the Archdiocese of Boston for the past four consecutive years.
Jackson School has a record of 100 percent placement at Boston exams schools. A sample placement of the most selective independent schools our graduates attend includes:
|Beaver Country Day||Milton Academy|
|Belmont Hill School||Montrose School|
|Boston Latin Academy||Mount Alvernia High School|
|Boston Latin School||Newton Country Day School|
|Boston College High School||Noble and Greenough School|
|Brimmer & May School||St. Sebastian’s School|
|Buckingham Brown & Nichols School||Thayer Academy|
|Catholic Memorial School||The Rivers School|
|Dana Hall School||The Roxbury Latin School|
|Dexter Southfield School||The Winsor School|
|Lexington Christian Academy||Ursuline Academy|
|Meridian Academy||Xaverian Brothers High School|
LET US HELP YOU.
To learn more about limited openings at Jackson School, call Amanda Donigan Gibbs, Director of Admission, at 617.202.9772.