Part-Time Extended Day Program Staff
Jackson Walnut Park School is an early childhood, primary, and elementary school proudly sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Boston.
Located on a beautiful historic property in Newton, MA, Jackson Walnut Park School encompasses an accredited early childhood Montessori program and an innovative Kindergarten – 6th Grade elementary school, inspired by the Catholic tradition.
A vibrant arts program, robust languages curriculum, and diverse after-school activities and childcare options are just some of the impressive offerings that set our school apart.
Jackson Walnut Park School seeks part-time staff for its Kids’ Corner Extended Day Program for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Monday through Friday, 2 – 6 PM
- Applicants seeking fewer days will be considered
- Additional hours are available
- $22-$25 per hour, commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Hold (or are pursuing) college degrees in Early Childhood or Elementary Education, or relevant areas of study
- Have a minimum of one-year of experience in an educational, day care, or other form of child-centered employment environment
- Demonstrate patience, good humor, and solid communication skills
Please submit your letter of interest and resume including contact information for three to five references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate Part-Time Kids’ Corner Staff in your email subject line.
No telephone inquiries please.
Candidates who best match the qualifications for this role will be contacted.
Jackson Walnut Park School, in the treatment of employees and applicants for employment, is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination. The School and its representatives follow hiring practice laws and fairly and consistently evaluate each applicant for the talent, skills, and abilities needed for each position.